Today’s round up of all the NUFC related transfer talk:
- Tom Cairney is believed to be ‘interested’ in a move to NUFC according to the Chronicle, with our hopes of signing midfielder boosted by Fulham’s play off defeat to Reading last night.
- The Mirror claim Derby are ready to sell top scorer Tom Ince this summer, with NUFC said to have shown firm interest in the winger in January.
- An exclusive report from Australia claim Newcastle United have made a ‘firm offer’ for Huddersfield’s player of the season, Aaron Mooy.
- Belgian reports have credited NUFC with an interest Belgium’s young player of the season, Henry Onyekuru – the forward is said to have a £6.8m release clause.
- Newcastle and Crystal Palace are tracking Burnley striker Ashley Barnes, according to sources close to the player (ESPN).
- Peter Beardsley believes 6ft 4 U-23 striker Tom Heardman should be handed a new contract at the club, with the youngsters current deal set to run out this summer.