Today’s round up of all NUFC related transfer talk:
- Everton have had a bid in excess of £6m accepted for highly-rated Newcastle United left-back Lewis Gibson (Liverpool Echo)
- Newcastle have joined the race to sign West Ham winger Robert Snodgrass, who looks set to leave The Hammers following the arrival of Marko Arnautovic (Football London)
- The Chronicle’s Mark Douglas has revealed an interesting nugget of transfer info, suggesting that Newcastle’s ‘biggest deals are yet to come’ this summer.
- Javier Manquillo has been pictured posing in the Newcastle United training kit, suggesting his move from Atletico Madrid is imminent and could be announced at any point.
- Diego Rolan is believed to be stalling on his proposed move to Fulham, with suggestions that the Bordeaux forward’s head has been turned following late interest from Newcastle (Get West London)
- Nottingham Forest have made a £2m bid for Daryl Murphy, offering the 34-year old Newcastle striker a two-year deal (The Chronicle).
- Karl Darlow may end up staying at Newcastle this summer, with two of his potential suitors looking set to sign alternative goalkeepers, with Reading signing Vito Mannone and Middlesbrough looking set to sign Darren Randolph.
- Newcastle United’s U-23 star Sean Longstaff looks set to go out on loan once again, with League One sides Bury and Blackpool interested in his signature.