A round up of all of today’s NUFC related news and gossip:
- It has emerged from the Middle East’s leading English-language news service ‘The National’ that Amanda Staveley’s deal to take over from Mike Ashley could be worth ‘at least’ £300m before player investment, with sources close to the deal claiming she hopes for it to be tied up by December in order for to hand Rafa Benitez funds in the January transfer window. CLICK HERE for full article.
- Speaking ahead of Monday night’s clash with us at Turf Moor, Burnley boss Sean Dyche has admitted that our “biggest breakthrough” this season was the summer transfer window closing.
- Rafa Benitez has confirmed that Dwight Gayle is fit again and ready to return to the squad for Monday’s trip to Burnley.
- According to The Chronicle’s Chris Waugh, Newcastle United could firm their interest in Belgian midfielder Dennis Praet in January – but his hefty asking price may mean it’s a deal only likely IF a takeover is completed by then.
- Paul Merson is back again with a prediction for Monday night’s trip to Turf Moor, but it’s not what you might have been expecting – he’s finally got us down to win at the TENTH time of asking!
- Ahead of Monday night’s trip to Burnley, we’ve looked at FOUR changes we’d be tempted to make to the NUFC team at Turf Moor.
- And finally, one of our writers Simon has came up with his greatest NUFC XI of the 21st century! CLICK HERE to see his team and let us know if you agree with his selections!