A round up of all of today’s NUFC related news and gossip:
- Rafa Benitez has jumped to the defence of Ayoze Perez ahead of tonight’s game, saying he has read comments from fans about the Spanish ‘number 10’ and admits that he didn’t play well in his last game, but remains adamant that he is doing a ‘great job’ for the team – CLICK HERE for full article.
- West Ham co-owner Karren Brady has had some interesting words to say about NUFC ahead of Mike Ashley’s long awaited exit, claiming we are a ‘tiger waiting to be unleashed’ and are a club that can ‘challenge the very best’ in the Premier League if the right buyer took over from Ashley – CLICK HERE for full article.
- Rafa Benitez has discussed his plans ahead of the January transfer window, suggesting there are certain players we will not be able to sign even if a takeover occurs, but stating that his NUFC scouts will look for ‘good players’ regardless of a takeover occurring in time.
- Jonjo Shelvey has given a revealing insight into his early season struggles, explaining just how he and Rafa Benitez reacted to his costly moment of madness in the opening day defeat to Tottenham. CLICK HERE to read his incredibly honest interview.
- A potential boost for NUFC tonight, as Burnley striker and star man Chris Wood could miss tonight’s game, with Sean Dyche rating him as ‘touch and go’ with a hamstring problem.
- The predicted NUFC XI that could well start against Burnley tonight – here’s TWO changes we think Rafa Benitez may well make ahead of tonight’s game at Turf Moor.
- And finally, ‘The Opposition Opinion’ returns ahead of tonight’s game, giving you the thoughts of two Burnley fans as we build up to this evenings clash at Turf Moor. Well worth a read to whet the appetite for tonight’s game on Sky folks!