A round up of all of today’s NUFC news and gossip:
- Following last night’s game, take a look at our player ratings for the 2-2 draw at West Brom, where we’ve given our thoughts & marks of 10 for each NUFC player – Read our full player ratings here.
- The Mirror report today that it is ‘unlikely’ that Amanda Staveley will get a deal done in time for the January window, but state that she ‘remains optimistic’ that a takeover will be completed – also revealing details of Benitez’s January budget – Read full story here.
- THREE former NUFC managers have returned to Premier League management today – with Alan Pardew, John Carver and Sam Allardyce all securing top flight jobs in the space of 24 hours! Read full story here.
- Since Pardew’s appointment, the ex-NUFC boss has made some quite incredible comments in his opening press conference, revealing just why he and John Carver will do so well at West Brom – Read his unbelievable comments here.
- Rafa Benitez has handed NUFC fans some bad news ahead of Saturday’s daunting trip to Chelsea, confirming that Jamaal Lascelles, Paul Dummett and Christian Atsu will all miss out once again – Read his comments in full here.
- Burnley manager Sean Dyche has hit back at Benitez’s claims that NUFC cannot compete with his side in the transfer market, stating that he understand Rafa’s transfer frustrations, but does not believe his comments were true – Read full story here.
- An amusing story to bring you from last night’s game, as it seems a battling point at West Brom wasn’t good enough for the travelling NUFC fans, with the away supporters chanting “You’re getting Pardewed in the morning” at the Baggies fans following news that the former NUFC boss will be appointed as their manager – See full story here.
- And finally, we’ve taken a look back at yesterday’s game at The Hawthorns- ‘FIVE things we learned from last night’s 2-2 draw at West Brom – Read it in full here.