A round up of all of today’s news & gossip:
- Aleksandar Mitrovic really is on fire at the minute, with the Serbian striker scoring twice in Fulham’s 3-0 win over Sheffield United on Tuesday night – Watch both his goals here.
- After scoring two goals against Sheffield Utd last night, Blades boss Chris Wilder admitted that Aleksandar Mitrovic is too good for the Championship, suggesting Rafa Benitez should be using him at NUFC instead – Read his comments here.
- Former TalkSPORT pundit Stan Collymore believes Rafa Benitez will more than likely walk at the end of the season, even if he keeps us up, explaining how he will have ‘premium jobs’ available to him this summer – Read full story here.
- Liverpool legend John Aldridge has branded Newcastle fans as ‘boring’ following their away-day performance at Anfield last weekend – criticising the Toon Army for singing anti-Liverpool songs that mocked poverty on Merseyside – Full story here.
- Following his 5 goal in 14 days for Fulham, Simon has offered a fascinating insight into what he witnessed from Aleksandar Mitrovic last night, with him being present at Craven Cottage to see how the Serbian got on against Sheffield Utd – Read his full piece here.
- According to Turkish reports this morning, Galatasaray winger and alleged summer target Garry Rodrigues is pushing for a move to either AC Milan or Inter Milan over Newcastle United – Full story here.
- Nottingham Forest fans have been expressing their love for NUFC loanee Jack Colback this week – raving about his latest performances and urging the club to sign him permanentl – Read their comments here.
- And finally, guest writer Joe Donnohue has hit the nail on the head regarding Aleksandar Mitrovic, explaining why it’s unsurprising to see him find form with Fulham – Read his full piece here.