A round up of all of today’s NUFC news and gossip:
- According to the Daily Mail, the club have STILL not made a decision on the future of Peter Beardsley – despite it being over SEVEN months since he was suspended for alleged racism and bullying – Full story here.
- Salomon Rondon has admitted that settling into life in the North-East has been a ‘difficult process’ following his loan move from West Brom – however he’s raring to go ahead of Saturday’s trip to Cardiff after making his debut on Saturday – Full story here.
- According to the Northern Echo, several Championship clubs have now been offered the chance to sign Rolando Aarons, whilst Henri Saivet looks set to complete a PERMANENT exit away from Newcastle United – Full story here.
- NUFC new boy Federico Fernandez has admitted the former Swansea team-mate Ki Sung-Yeung played a big part in convincing him to sign at St James’ Park on deadline day – Full story here.
- Richard Keys now claims to have contacted the Police after receiving ‘vile abuse’ from several Newcastle United fans following his recent comments about Rafa Benitez and Mike Ashley – Full story here.
- After being pictured in a Newcastle United top as a young player, Dimitar Berbatov is back at it again – with the ex-Man Utd and Spurs star shown sporting his retro Brown Ale shirt on social media yesterday – Full story here.
- According to former Liverpool flop Jermaine Pennant, Benitez’s ‘boring’ training sessions and obsession with shape and tactics held him back from reaching his potential – claiming that the Spaniard was a ‘nightmare’ to play under – Full story here.
- Rafa Benitez has admitted that he was pushing to sign a centre-back, a left-back and a number 10 on deadline day – but has since conceded that ‘you can’t sign everything’ – Full story here.