A round up of all of today’s NUFC news and gossip:
- Ahead of an upcoming meeting which could decide Benitez’s future, The Chronicle claim Mike Ashley is ‘reluctant’ to meet the Spaniard’s demands regarding transfer budget, the U-23’s, the Academy & training ground – Full story here.
- Rafa Benitez has been speaking to the press ahead of tomorrow’s game with Leicester, confirming that Salomon Rondon looks set to me missing for at least a ‘couple of weeks’ – Full story here.
- According to Calciomercato, Newcastle are showing interest in Bordeaux star Francois Kamano ahead of the January transfer window – with the winger enjoying an outstanding start to the new season in France – Full story here.
- The majority of Newcastle’s side will picks itself ahead of Saturday’s crucial match with Leicester City, but Rafa Benitez has two big decisions – does he start and out of sorts Kenedy and does he drop an out of sorts Ayoze Perez? – Full story here.
- With Rondon now ‘ruled out’ and the defence looking strong at Selhurst Park last weekend, the side Rafa Benitez will pick to play Leicester tomorrow looks pretty nailed on – See the team we expect to see start here.
- EA Sports have added a brilliant new feature to the newly released FIFA 19, with St James’ Park featuring in-game ‘Ashley Out‘ banners – See it here.
- Archie Brand’s take on the latest takeover claims after recent news that Mike Ashley has dropped his asking price – See his take on it all here.
- ‘A message to all NUFC fans ahead of Saturday’s game with Leicester’ – Well worth a read ahead of tomorrow’s big game – Read it in full here.