A round up of all of today’s NUFC news and gossip:
- According to middle-eastern journalist Mootaz Chehade, a Saudi investment company are currently preparing a ‘huge bid’ to buy Newcastle United – Full story here.
- According to The Chronicle, there’s been ‘whispers’ around NUFC that Rafa Benitez is concerned about Ki Sung-Yueng’s ‘lack of mobility’ – something which could explain his real lack of game time since signing over the summer – Full story here.
- Genoa are now considering a January move for out of favour NUFC left-back Achraf Lazaar according to Secolo XIX – and the player himself sounds like he’s keen – Full story here
- As reported in The Chronicle, Rafa Benitez is now ‘hopeful’ that Kenedy will be fit to face Brighton on Saturday after limping off during the recent defeat to Manchester United – Fulll story here.
- Rafa Benitez has identified FIVE areas of his Newcastle squad that he needs to be improved ahead of the January window according to The Chronicle- See them all here.
- Newcastle United have sent scouts to watch out of favour West Brom attacker Oliver Burke according to The Sun – however we aren’t the only ones interested – Full story here.
- According to The Chronicle’s Chris Waugh, Mike Ashley may only hand Rafa Benitez big money to spend in January if the club are looking in serious danger of relegation come the turn of the year – Full story here.