A round up of all of today’s NUFC news and gossip:
- Rafa Benitez has confirmed that Yoshinori Muto, Jonjo Shelvey and Jamaal Lascelles ALL look set to miss tomorrow’s game with Bournemouth – with Perez, Ki and Schar now look likely to start in their place – Full story here.
- According to Alan Nixon, Newcastle are ‘trying’ to agree a price to sign MLS star and highly-rated No.10 Miguel Almiron in January – Full story here.
- Wor Flags have revealed the stunning Remembrance Day display that’s being prepared for tomorrow’s game with Bournemouth – and it looks set to be a special tribute ahead of tomorrow’s minutes silence at St James’ Park – Full story here.
- Rafa Benitez has revealed that Salomon Rondon has been doing ‘really, really well’ in training this week – despite expecting the striker to be ‘tired’ after being forced to play an unexpected 90 minutes last weekend – Full story here.
- Paul Merson has revealed his prediction for Saturday’s game at St James’ Park – claiming Newcastle fans will be ‘pleased to hear’ that he’s backing Bournemouth to win – Read his comments in full here.
- NUFC fans have been asked fans on Twitter whether they think we’ll stay up this season – and the results are quite incredible, with 75% of 600 voters now backing us to beat the drop – See more here.
- According to the Chronicle’s latest transfer piece, Rafa Benitez is considering a move to sign Divock Origi, Liverpool teammate Dominic Solanke or Watford’s Troy Deeney ahead of the January transfer window – Full story here.
- Former NUFC flop Florian Thauvin has made a shocking admission about his time on Tyneside, claiming ‘no one’ talked to him and ‘no one was there to help’ during his time on Tyneside – Full story here.
- And finally, we’ve looked at the NUFC starting 11 that looks almost certain to line-up against Bournemouth tomorrow after today’s injury news – See it here.