A round up of all of today’s NUFC news and gossip:
- The Chronicle have shared mixed news on the takeover front, suggesting time is running out for a January deal – but stating that Kenyon is still keen to buy the club even if we were relegated – Full story here.
- Training pictures have been released today as the players prepare for Fulham – and it looks like Fernandez, Kenedy & Lascelles are fit for Saturday’s game, with Shelvey AWOL once again – Full story here.
- According to the Northern Echo, Newcastle are set to make an attempt to sign Tammy Abraham in January – with Chelsea expected to recall him from Villa in a bid to sell him in the new year – Full story here.
- In an appearance on talkSPORT today, Dennis Wise claims that Mike Ashley would happily sell up – but only to new owners who are going to take the club in the right direction and ‘make it happen’ for Newcastle – Full story here.
- According to reports in the Midlands, Newcastle will have to give West Brom Dwight Gayle PLUS cash if we wish to sign Salomon Rondon on a permanent deal in the new year – Full story here.
- According to the Guardian’s Ed Aarons, Newcastle are yet to submit a bit for MLS star Miguel Almiron – with West Ham also keen on the player Atlanta have valued at £23m – Full story here.
- According to the Mirror, Rafa Benitez is hoping to sign FOUR new players in January with him prioritising moves for a new number ten and an “attacking left back” – Full story here.
- Things may not have been going well for Rolando Aarons right now, but the winger has just made a few people’s Christmas – with him spontaneously paying for customers Xmas shopping in Tesco and handing bags of food to the homeless – Full story here.