A round-up of today’s NUFC news and gossip:
- According to RMC Sport, Newcastle have now agreed a £16.5m fee + ‘considerable bonuses’ for Allan Saint-Maximin, with the Nice star set to sign a 6-year deal – Full story here.
- This comes after French reports revealed earlier today that Lee Charnley had arrived in Nice to finalise a move for the 22-year-ol winger – Full story here.
- Newcastle stopper Freddie Woodman has completed a loan move to Swansea, also signing a one-year extension at St James’ Park – Full story here.
- Newcastle are in ‘advanced negotiations’ to sign Moussa Sissako according to RMC – the PSG centre-back, NOT the former NUFC midfielder! – Full story here.
- Steve Bruce wants to tie FIVE Newcastle United stars down to new contracts according to the Daily Mail – Full story here.
- According to the Chronicle, their sources in France have told them that Newcastle have been pushed to make a decision on deal for Stanley N’Soki in the ‘next 24 hours’ – Full story here.
- Dwight Gayle now looks likely to stay at Newcastle United this summer after Stoke City refused to pay the club’s £15m plus asking price – Full story here.
- According to Craig Hope, Steve Bruce will be ‘seriously concerned’ about the strength of his squad if Newcastle fail to secureTHREE new signings before next Thursday – Full story here.