A round-up of today’s NUFC news and gossip:
- Sunday’s heroic effort at Tottenham seems to have take its toll on several NUFC stars, with 10 senior players set to miss tomorrow’s cup game against Leicester – Full story here.
- Steve Bruce has confirmed that the initial scan results suggest Allan Saint-Maximin’s hamstring injury is “not that serious”, meaning he could be out for around 3 weeks – Full story here
- SEVEN players who look very likely to start tomorrow’s Carabao Cup clash with Leicester after Newcastle are struck down with mini injury crisis – Full story here.
- According to reports in France, long-term Newcastle United target Stanley N’Soki will join OGC Nice tomorrow – Full story here.
- Two incredible clips have emerged of Matt Ritchie and Miguel Almiron in the latter stages of Sunday’s 1-0 win at Spurs, showing the NUFC duo bust a gut to protect our lead – Watch footage here.
- Yohan Cabaye looks set to be reunited with former Newcastle teammate and good friend Mathieu Debuchy, with him now ‘on the brink’ of a move to Saint-Etienne – Full story here.
- Joleon Lescott has revealed what Patrick Vieira has told him about Allan Saint-Maximin’s during an appearance on Sky Sports, saying he’s a huge talent but a player who must focus more on matters on the pitch – Full story here.