A round-up of today’s NUFC news and gossip:
- According to the Northern Echo, Steve Bruce could have ‘around £25m‘ to spend in January – and Rony Lopes is a ‘leading target’ – Full story here.
- Some positive news regarding Florian Lejeune has surfaced, with Mark Douglas claiming he could be back BEFORE November – Full story here.
- The Mail’s Craig Hope has praised NUFC duo Mo Sangare and Jack Young following their “very impressive” performances in the U-23’s win over Norwich last night – Full story here.
- New footage emerged last night of the continued “refurbishment” of St James’ Park, and it’s very impressive – See it here.
- Issac Hayden has become the latest player to come out and wax lyrical about Steve Bruce’s man management and people skills, suggesting ‘team spirit’ is better than ever – Read his comments here.
- The Chronicle have shared an injury update ahead of Saturday’s crucial clash with Brighton, with 5 set to miss out and 3 deemed ‘touch or go’ – Full story here.
- With Lejeune, Carroll, Saint-Maximin, Ritchie and Yedlin closing in on a return, we’ve looked at some of the selection dilemma’s facing Steve Bruce – Full story here.
- And finally, Jamie has looked at the small change Steve Bruce could make to help get the best out of Joelinton – Read his piece in full here.