Today’s round up of all the NUFC related transfer talk:
- ‘Top attacking target’ Joshua King has spoke out on his future at Bournemouth, suggesting he has no intention to leave the club this summer, looking to instead continue his development after his breakthrough season on the south coast.
- Italian reports have linked NUFC with a move for £8.5m rated Udinese goalkeeper Orestis Karnezis. The 31 year-old is also attracting interest from Crystal Palace and Watford.
- Christian Atsu’s move to Newcastle United is all but complete after Rafa Benitez gave the green light to activate his £6.2m release clause from Chelsea. The winger looks set to join on four-year deal in the next 24 hours.
- NUFC have made a late enquiry over the availability of in-demand Malaga striker Sandro Ramirez, however it is believed that Everton are ‘very confident’ of winning the race to sign the highly-rated 21 year-old. (The Independent)
- Graime Bailey reports that NUFC are ‘extremely keen’ on signing Hull left-back Andrew Robertson but face competition from Liverpool and Leicester.
- Out of contract duo Yoan Gouffran and Vurnon Anita will be told if they have earned new deals at the club later this week (The Chronicle)