Today’s round up of all NUFC related transfer talk:
- Tammy Abraham has snubbed a move to NUFC, with it being confirmed today that the Chelsea striker has opted for a loan move to Swansea (BBC)
- Florian Lejeune’s £8.7m move from Eibar to Newcastle is expected to be completed by the end of the week, with La Liga pundit Terry Gibson claiming he is ‘tailor-made” for the Premier League.
- The Northern Echo claim that Rafa Benitez has already identified a new striking target and will make moves to sign £9m rated Porto striker Vincent Aboubakar instead.
- Siem De Jong is hoping to be given one last chance at NUFC this summer, and is expected to be given a chance in pre-season, however Newcastle are still expected to listen to offers for the Dutchman (The Chronicle).
- Previously linked centre-back target Eliaquim Mangala won’t be heading to Newcastle this summer, with the Manchester City man looking set for a £18m move to Lyon.
- Nicolas Pepe is another previous ‘target’ who won’t be joining NUFC this summer, with the Ivory Coast winger completing a move to Lille today.