Today’s round up of all NUFC related transfer talk:
- Sky Sports have confirmed Newcastle’s interest in Osmanlispor midfielder Badou N’Diaye. The Senegalese International is also being closely tracked by West Ham.
- Middlesbrough’s valuation of Adama Traore is believed to have cooled NUFC’s interest, however a deal could be revisited if the two clubs change their stance (Daily Mail)
- North-East correspondent Craig Hope has confirmed that Newcastle had an £8m bid rejected for Jacob Murphy, with Norwich stating the winger is not for sale.
- Craig Hope also played down moves for Jesus Navas and Sheyi Ojo, claiming Navas is all set to return to Spain, whilst Liverpool’s excessive demands for Ojo’s loan move have ended NUFC’s interest.
- Newcastle look all set to miss out on previously linked loan target Ruben Loftus-Cheek, with the Chelsea prospect set for a medical with Crystal Palace (Sky Sports)
- Rafa Benitez could turn to Spain for signings this summer and is keeping tabs on La Liga strikers Willian Jose of Real Sociedad and Cedric Bakambu of Villareal (The Chronicle)
- NUFC U-23 striker Tom Heardman has signed a new contract with the club and joined League one side Bury on loan. The 6ft 4′ striker has been dubbed the ‘new Andy Carroll’ and will link up with Lee Clark at Bury (NUFC official)
(Fancy writing for us? Send any articles/ideas over to us at NUFCblogsubmissions@gmail.com & we’ll get back to you!)