Today’s round up of all NUFC related transfer talk:
- Sky Sports report Newcastle have had a bid rejected for Stoke City striker Joselu – despite The Chronicle’s claims that NUFC are yet to make a bid and are instead in talks.
- As well as Spanish striker Joselu, Rafa Benitez is also believed to be in talks to sign fellow countryman and West Ham goalkeeper Adrian (Chronicle).
- Siem De Jong has opened up about his freak injuries during his time at Newcastle, revealing he now feels better than ever and has every intention of staying and becoming a success at St. James’ Park.
- Any deal to sign long-standing target Andre Gray looks to be diminishing, with Burnley set to keep a hold of the striker unless their £20m asking price is met (Daily Mail).
- Moussa Sissoko’s Spurs nightmare looks set to come to an end, but not in the way he may have imagined, with the former NUFC midfielder looking set for a loan move to Turkish side Trabzonspor.
- Newcastle have been given a boost in their pursuit of out-of-favour Arsenal forward Lucas Perez, after the Spaniard handed in a transfer request – NUFC prefer a loan deal with an obligation to buy however, with Arsenal holding out for £13.4m (Talksport).
(Fancy writing for us? Send any articles/ideas over to us at NUFCblogsubmissions@gmail.com & we’ll get back to you!)
About Olly Hawkins
Olly has been a Junior Magpie from birth. As a season ticket holder and avid Newcastle United fan - he eats, sleeps and breathes all things NUFC.