Today’s round up of all NUFC related transfer talk:
- The Chronicle’s Lee Ryder has revealed that Newcastle are currently pursuing a ‘couple of loan options’ as Rafa Benitez admits the club are moving in ‘different directions’ to get deals done.
- Spanish outlet TV Galicia claim Newcastle United are now favourites to land Arsenal striker Lucas Perez, with the club now happy to pay his €15m (£13.4m) asking price.
- Reports from Turkey suggest otherwise however, with claims that Perez will meet with Fenerbahce in Madrid today to try and finalise a potential deal.
- La Liga side Alaves are hoping to bring NUFC full-back Jesus Gamez to the club this summer (fichajes.com)
- Newcastle won’t be signing alleged target Ryad Boudebouz, with the Montpellier on the brink of a move to Real Betis after completing his medical (RMC Sport).
- Former Newcastle United prospect and current Lyon midfielder Olivier Kemen has taken to social media and sent an interesting message to NUFC fans, claiming on his personal Instagram account that he misses Newcastle and will return to the club ‘one day’.
- NUFC had been linked with a move for 6ft 5′ former Bayern Munich goalkeeper Lukas Raeder, however the Chronicle have since stated the German stopper is NOT a player we are looking at.
(Fancy writing for us? Send any articles/ideas over to us at NUFCblogsubmissions@gmail.com & we’ll get back to you!)