A round up of all of today’s NUFC related news and gossip:
- Rafa Benitez has described Newcastle to be “like home” and has admitted that his relationship with the fans and support from his family is pushing him on to stay and fight on at the helm, despite his frustrations with the board heightening after a disappointing summer.
- The NUFC boss is still recovering from an operation and remains a doubt for Sunday’s game at Swansea – Assistant coach Paco Moreno wil lstand for him at tomorrow’s pre-match presser.
- Chancel Mbemba’s injury during international duty for DR Congo could be worse than first feared, with their team’s doctor suggesting he will be out of next months World Cup qualifier with Libya and could even face up to ‘3 months’ out.
- Swansea manager Paul Clement has revealed that new signings Renato Sanches and Wilfred Bony are likely to be involved in Sunday’s game against NUFC – here are THREE Swansea players we will need to watch our for during Sunday’s game.
- Former Newcastle manager Sam Allardyce is at it again, stating Rafa Benitez and the NUFC fans ‘could not have ask for any more’ from Mike Ashley this summer.
- The Premier League have confirmed they will amend summer transfer window, starting in 2018/19, wit hthe window to now close at 5pm on the Thursday before the start of the new season.