A round up of all of today’s NUFC related news and gossip:
- Mikel Merino is at it again. The Spanish U-21 international blasted home last night on international duty in Spain’s 4-1 win in Slovakia. CLICK HERE to see his goal.
- The agent of Roma midfielder Maxime Gonalons has admitted that Rafa Benitez made an attempt to sign the Frenchman over the summer. CLICK HERE for the full story.
- Newcastle United new-boy Joselu has given a superb interview in The Chronicle, opening up about his missed chances, his love for Newcastle – a place he now calls ‘home’ – and his relationship with the ‘perfect’ Rafa Benitez. CLICK HERE to see the full interview.
- Following yesterday’s reports that Brighton will make a January move for Aleksandar Mitrovic, we’ve looked at the three reasons why the Serbian striker won’t be sold to the Seagulls this winter. CLICK HERE for the full article.
- 16-year old Newcastle United prospect Deese Kasinga-Madia has been tipped for a bright future in the game, featuring in the Premier League’s top 20 talents under the age of 18 today.
- Italian outlet Tuttomercato claim Rafa Benitez is eyeing a January move for Inter Milan left-back Yuto Nagatomo – with fellow Premier League sides West Brom and Burnley also believed to be interested.
- And finally, we’ve looked at the ‘winners and losers’ of NUFC’s season so far – worth a read as we assess those who’ve started the season well and those who’ve struggled.
(Fancy writing for us? Send any articles/ideas over to us at NUFCblogsubmissions@gmail.com & we’ll get back to you!)
About Olly Hawkins
Olly has been a Junior Magpie from birth. As a season ticket holder and avid Newcastle United fan - he eats, sleeps and breathes all things NUFC.