A round up of all of today’s NUFC news and gossip:
- Matt Ritchie will now miss Wednesday’s trip to Everton after picking up his fifth yellow card of the season during Saturday’s home defeat to West Ham – with Paul Dummett also facing a race against time to be fit for the game – Full story here.
- He never really got much of a chance at Newcastle, but Kevin Mbabu is now a regular in the Swiss national side and shining in the Champions League – and it’s emerged that we sold him for just £106,000 – Full story here.
- As shown by fans taking part in the 11th minute walk in on Saturday, NUFC officials hit back at those temporarily boycotting the game – with the screens inside the concourse being switched off at the start of the game – Full story here.
- The Chronicle’s Lee Ryder now claiming that the MLS star Miguel Almiron could arrive on Tyneside as early as ‘late December’ – but if only if Ashley sanctions a record breaking bid – Full story here.
- Speaking ahead of the Merseyside Derby, Sky pundit Gary Neville claimed that ex-NUFC midfielder Gini Wijnaldum is now the most underrated player in the Premier League – Full story here.
- He may have struggled against West Ham, but Kenedy’s latest post on social media involves a brilliant sly dig at Mike Ashley – with him scribbling out the Sports Direct logo when sharing a picture of himself in action on Saturday – See it here.
- Sky pundit Matt Le Tissier has criticised Ayoze Perez for his performance in Saturday’s defeat to West Ham, bemoaning his missed chances and lack of composure in the final third – Full story here.