A round up of all of today’s NUFC news and gossip:
- According to the Daily Mail, a ‘source close to Mike Ashley‘ claims he is ‘yet to see evidence’ that Peter Kenyon has the financial support to seal a £300m takeover – however THREE other parties have all agreed to meet his valuation – Full story here.
- North-East reporter Craig Hope has claims that we HAVE now agreed a deal in principle to sign Miguel Almiron – however Benitez now faces an ‘anxious wait’ to see if Mike Ashley will sanction the move in January – Full story here.
- Rafa Benitez has insisted once again that it is still ‘business as usual’ at Newcastle United when asked about a potential takeover – stating that he does not see anything changing in the next few weeks – Full story here.
- George Caulkin has backed the Magpie Group’s decision to postpone ‘Boycott Wolves’ – stating Mike Ashley would have only blamed any failed takeover on fan’s negativity if protests continued – Full story here.
- According to reports in Spain, Newcastle have been offered the chance to sign Real Sociedad stopper Geronimo Rulli for £6.5m in January – Full story here.
- Many on Merseyside have clearly been left very frustrated by last night’s 1-1 draw at Goodison Park last night – See Everton fan’s amusing post-match reactions here.
- After their stunning performances at Everton last night, NUFC fans have been raving about Dubravka’s contender for save of the season and Fernandez’s heroic block – Watch both here.
- Rafa Benitez has sent a brilliant message to Ant & Dec – hailing their support from Australia after Dec showed himself watching our 1-1 draw at Everton while preparing to present ITV’s ‘I’m a Celebrity’ set last night! – See more here.
- And finally, CLICK HERE to see our Newcastle player ratings following last night’s 1-1 draw at Everton.