A round up of all of today’s NUFC news and gossip:
- Huddersfield have been dealt a huge blow ahead of our trip to the John Smith’s Stadium on Saturday, with star man Aaron Mooy ruled out of the game – Full story here.
- According to The Sun’s north-east reporter David Coverdale, Aston Villa and Leeds have identified £4m-rated goalkeeper Karl Darlow as a January target – Full story here.
- The father of Newcastle target Miguel Almiron has admitted that WE now have ‘the advantage’ in the race to sign the Atlanta star in January – Full story here.
- According to ‘France Football’, Newcastle are set to make a January move to sign former Arsenal winger Jeff Reine-Adélaïde. – Full story here.
- Elias Sorensen may be making the headlines with 18 goals already for the U-23’s this season, but teammate Cal Roberts is racking up an equally impressive record this season – See why here.
- Sky pundit Charlie Nicholas is tipping Newcastle to sign Liverpool striker Dominic Solanke in January – however any temporary deal would NOT be possible in our current position – Full story here.
- According to an exclusive in the Sun, Chelsea have now set a £12m asking price for Victor Moses – a potential bargain Benitez may look at in January? – Full story here.
- And finally, a closer look at Christian Atsu – the NUFC winger who put in his best performance of the season on Sunday – Full story here.