A round-up of today’s NUFC news and gossip:
- According to the Chronicle, the Bin Zayed Group are not the only party interested in completing a takeover at Newcastle United this summer, with FOUR others keen – Full story here.
- 21-year-old Chelsea midfielder Kyle Scott will sign for Newcastle United next month according to the Sun – Full story here.
- According to Football.London, Arsenal have shown interest in Ayoze Perez – and they claim the Spaniard would “jump at the chance” to join the Gunners this summer – Full story here.
- Newcastle are seriously interested in signing Birmingham City striker Che Adams according to a “source close” to the player – Full story here.
- Despite an impressive season in France, ex-Mag Hatem Ben Arfa is on the lookout for another club after being released by Rennes – & three clubs are already ‘in talks’ – Full story here.
- According to Football Insider, Nikola Vlasic is eyeing a permanent move away from Everton this summer – and Newcastle are said to be interested – Full story here.
- A few weeks on from our 4-0 win over Fulham, several members of the Newcastle squad have been asked to reveal who was the toughest opponent they came up against over the season – Read their intriguing responses here.
- And finally, after claims that Rafa Benitez will be given ‘£60m plus player sales’ this summer, here’s the business Darren would like to see us do over the coming months – Read his piece here.