A round-up of today’s NUFC news and gossip:
- In a rare summer announcement, the club have finally revealed our new kit for the 2019/20 season – and, as ever, it’s provoked a very mixed reaction online – See it here.
- Jose Mourinho has spoken out about his future after being linked with a move to St James’ Park – and his comments suggest he does NOT have his eye on the Newcastle United job – Full story here.
- Newcastle have missed out on another Rafa Benitez target today, with Croatian talent Nikola Vlasic completing a £14m move to CSKA Moscow – Full story here.
- Dennis Wise has claimed that Mike Ashley will only sell Newcastle to someone who will ‘take the club forward’ during another shameless appearance on Sky Sports today – Read his comments here.
- Salomon Rondon didn’t get on the scoresheet during Venezuela’s Copa America draw with Brazil in the early hours of Wednesday morning, but the big man has been praised for his performance once again – See fan comments here.
- Rafa Benitez has been unable to agree terms as of yet after being offered a new ‘one-year deal‘ by Newcastle, according to the Times – Full story here.
- Former Newcastle striker Craig Bellamy is all set to be named Anderlecht’s new U-21 manager according to reports in Belgium – Full story here.
- And, incase you missed it last night, Sky Sports claimed that Rafa Benitez is seriously considering a £12m-per-year offer from Chinese Super League side Dalian Yifang – Full story here.