A round-up of today’s NUFC news and gossip:
- Ayoze Perez has now completed a £30m move to Leicester City, signing a 4-year-deal at the King Power Stadium – See unveiling video here.
- Following his exit, Perez has also sent an emotional video paying tribute to the club, the city and the NUFC fans – Watch it here.
- The Newcastle players have returned for pre-season today, and THREE Newcastle youngsters have been promoted to first-team training – See footage of players arriving here.
- Protest group @WorOnAshley have emerged, promoting the idea of boycotting St James’ Park and watching games in city’s pubs and bars instead – Full story here.
- According to the Northern Echo, Wolves have been considering a move for £15m-rated Newcastle United midfielder Isaac Hayden – but West Ham, Brighton and Watford are also keen – Full story here.
- Man City assistant Mikel Arteta is the favourite to become the new Newcastle United boss according to the bookies – See the top 12 candidates here.
- Ex-Newcastle United striker Mick Quinn has slated the club and Mike Ashley following our disastrous summer so far – See his infuriating rant on social media here.
- And finally, a message to Mike Ashley following an email I received today asking me to renew my season ticket – Read piece in full here.