A round-up of today’s NUFC news and gossip:
- A new picture has been leaked on Twitter, showing what appears to be Newcastle United’s second signing of the summer – Kyle Scott – See picture here.
- According to the Northern Echo, Newcastle are ‘closing in’ on THREE more new signings – with a deal for Allan Saint-Maximin said to be ‘close’ – Full story here.
- Steve Bruce claims Mike Ashley ‘wants the club to go forward’, praising his ‘positive’ appearance at the club’s training ground yesterday and insisting he wants much more than just finishing 17th next season – Full story here.
- According to Sky Sports, Steve Bruce is weighing up whether to make an official move for Southampton striker Charlie Austin – Full story here.
- Steve Bruce has suggested that BOTH Sean Longstaff and Isaac Hayden will stay at the club this summer – but PSG are reportedly keen on Martin Dubravka – Full story here.
- Newcastle United are in ‘advanced talks’ to sign Brazilian forward Marrony according to reports in Portugal – with the Daily Star claiming he could sign for just £11m – Full story here.
- According to the Chronicle, Newcastle United are considering a move for Swedish international right-back Emil Krafth, with club scouts watching both him and Jarrod Bowen last night – Full story here.
- Mark Douglas has claimed that Daniel Sturridge, Danny Welbeck and Andy Carroll have all been offered to Newcastle United this summer – Full story here.