A round-up of today’s NUFC news and gossip:
- According to Sky Sports, Steve Bruce wants ONE more signing in after Emil Krafth – also claiming that Murphy and Colback look set to leave before 5pm tomorrow – Full story here.
- See pictures here of Kraft arriving at the club’s training ground for his medical after it was confirmed the club had agreed a £5m fee with Amiens – See photos here.
- According to BBC reporter Andy Giddings, Sheffield Wednesday are now ‘in talks’ with Newcastle United over a loan deal for Jacob Murphy – Full story here.
- Newcastle are interested in a late loan move for Bournemouth winger Jordan Ibe, according to the Northern Echo – Full story here.
- A bizarre transfer rumour has emerged from the Mirror today, with them claiming we are ‘considering’ a cut-price move for Steven Caulker – Full story here.
- Matt Ritchie has made some baffling claims about Mike Ashley on talkSPORT, claiming he ‘doesn’t understand the unrest’ surrounding the NUFC owner – Read his controversial comments here.
- According to Foot Mercato, Newcastle’s bid to sign PSG’s Stanley N’Soki is far from dead, with the club now preparing a new contract proposal for the highly-rated defender – Full story here.
- Alleged Newcastle ‘targets’ Danny Welbeck and James McCarthy are all set to join new clubs, with the former joining Watford and the latter lined up by Crystal Palace – Full story here.
- North-East reporter Ian Murtagh believes Jacob Murphy, Jack Colback, Achraf Lazaar, Henri Saivet, Rob Elliot and Jamie Sterry will be offloaded before the clock strikes 5pm on deadline day tomorrow – Full story here.
- TalkSPORT’s super computer has predicted where all 20 sides will finish ahead of the new 2019/20 Premier League season – and it’s bad news for NUFC if this is anything to go by – See results here.
(Fancy writing for us? Send any articles/ideas over to us at NUFCblogsubmissions@gmail.com & we’ll get back to you!)
About Olly Hawkins
Olly has been a Junior Magpie from birth. As a season ticket holder and avid Newcastle United fan - he eats, sleeps and breathes all things NUFC.