A round-up of today’s NUFC news and gossip:
- According to Mark Douglas, Florian Lejeune has impressed in training over the international break and could make a surprise appearance at Stamford Bridge on Saturday – Full story here.
- After scoring his 10th goal of the campaign on Saturday, former Newcastle striker Ivan Toney is now the highest scorer in England this season – Full story here.
- Some conflicting reports have emerged over the fee Newcastle will have to pay next summer if we wish to sign Jetro Willems on a permanent deal – Full story here.
- Hull City Star Jarrod Bowen is open to the idea of joining Newcastle United in January according to the Chronicle – Full story here.
- Allan Saint-Maximin has completed an average of 6.2 successful dribbles per 90 minutes this season – a stat no player has better in Europe this term – Full story here.
- Former Newcastle United U-23 Stuart Findlay enjoyed a dream debut for Scotland last night, bagging a goal and an assist in their 6-0 win over San Marino last night – Watch here.
- Managing director Lee Charnley has opened up about his vision for Newcastle United – vowing to give us the ‘best academy in the region’ – Full story here.
- According to Football Insider, Newcastle are considering a cut-price move for QPR star Ryan Manning in January – Full story here.