A round-up of today’s NUFC news and gossip:
- According to The Athletic, sources close to Miguel Almiron have revealed how the Paraguayan has struggled with the language barrier between himself and Steve Bruce – Full story here.
- The US firm behind Peter Kenyon’s ‘bid’ opening a new company to help accelerate their takeover push according to a Shields Gazette ‘exclusive’ – Full story here.
- According to the Northern Echo, Steve Bruce has been ‘extremely disappointed’ by Ki Sung-Yeung – & has warned Shelvey and Hayden to up their game after Matty Longstaff’s emergence – Full story here.
- Alan Shearer believes Steve Bruce has had to put up with ‘a lot of cr*p’ over the last few weeks – a sentiment Jamie does not agree with – Full story here.
- Sports Directs Mike Ashley’s has lodged a complaint about Nike and Adidas – two huge companies who won’t be working with NUFC anytime soon as a result – Full story here.
- Chelsea star N’Golo Kante could miss Saturday’s game with Newcastle after suffering an injury over the international break – while 4 others are also rated ’50/50′ for the hosts – Full story here.
- And finally a look at Tammy Abraham – the striker Rafa Benitez has been proved right about a few years on from the moment he almost arrived at St James’ Park – Read story in full here.