A round-up of today’s NUFC news and gossip:
- Steve Bruce has all but confirmed that Matty Longstaff will start at Stamford Bridge tomorrow, with Lejeune, Ritchie and Hayden the only three missing – Full story here.
- Frank Lampard has confirmed N’Golo Kante will miss tomorrow’s game – backing up reports claiming he wouldn’t be risked – See why this could be great news for NUFC here.
- According to Football Insider, a source close to Lewis Gibson has told them the Everton youngster is “very keen” to return to Newcastle United – Full story here.
- A must-read interview has emerged involving both Sean and Matty Longstaff – Read their fascinating and emotional chat with the Chronicle here.
- Steve Bruce believes Lee Charnley will go “all out” to secure both Matty Longstaff and Sean Longstaff to new deals – Full story here.
- Charlie Nicholas believes Chelsea to beat Newcastle is ‘everybody’s banker’ this weekend – but warns that Bruce’s side are capable of an upset – Read his prediction in full here.
- OGC Nice President Jean-Pierre Rivère has aimed a bizarre dig at Newcastle United and Allan Saint-Maximin when discussing a potential move away for Youcef Atal – Full story here.
- And finally, Graham has taken a closer look at NUFC’s forgotten man who continues to train on Tyneside; Henri Saivet – Read his piece in full here.