A round-up of today’s NUFC news and gossip:
- Alan Shearer has named Allan Saint-Maximin in his Premier League Team of the Week – also selecting NUFC boss Steve Bruce as his manager of the weekend – Full story here.
- According to The Express, Newcastle United have shown interest in Metz striker Habib Diallo ahead of the January transfer window – Full story here.
- Allan Saint-Maximin has showed just how much he ‘gets’ Newcastle United with his latest post on social media – Read it here.
- Steve Bruce believes Miguel Almiron was “easily the best player on the pitch” in our 3-2 win away at West Ham on Saturday – Read his comments here.
- The Chronicle have ran a story today reiterating that Newcastle will have the chance to sign Jetro Willems for just £10m next summer – a deal that looks more and more attractive as the weeks go by – Full story here.
- After Saturday’s win at West Ham, Newcastle United are no longer one of the three favourites to go down this season – Read latest odds here.
- Andy Carroll has hailed the performance of team mate Joelinton following Newcastle’s impressive 3-2 away win at West Ham – Read his brilliant post on social media here.
- Rolando Aarons got off the mark for Wycombe Wanderers over the weekend, with his first goal for the Chairboys sending them top of League One – Watch goal here.