A round-up of today’s NUFC news and gossip:
- According to North-East reporter Ian Murtagh, Javier Manquillo, Ki Sung-yeung & Rob Elliot will be released next summer as the club look set to allow their contracts to run down – Full story here.
- Rolando Aarons made it two goals in just four days for loan club Wycombe Wanderers last night – Watch his latest goal here.
- Mick McCarthy has hinted he’ll recall Ciaran Clark to his Republic of Ireland side for the first time in 13 months – Full story here.
- Bournemouth star Jefferson Lerma has been ruled out of Saturday’s game – and their captain believes he’ll be a “big miss” – Full story here.
- According to the Premier League’s official Fantasy Football Scout, Newcastle United wing-back Jetro Willems is “one to watch” for FPL managers – See why here.
- TalkSPORT’s ‘Super Computer’ has predicted where every side will finish in the 2019/20 Premier League table – View their results here.
- After a strong start, Rafa Benitez and Salomon Rondon have endured a tough few months at Dalian Yifang – See why here.
- Hatem Ben Arfa’s career looks to be in limbo once again after a return to football with Nantes ‘collapsed’ according to reports in France – Full story here.