Today’s NUFC news and gossip:
- Eurosport journalist Manu Lonjon claims Newcastle United have submitted a bid for Club Brugge star Emmanuel Dennis.
- Lee Ryder has since responded to the rumour, claiming the club are yet to make an offer for the 22-year-old attacker ‘at this stage’.
- The Northern Echo claim RB Leipzig will ask Newcastle to pay ‘over £22.5m’ if we wish to Ademola Lookman him permanently at the end of any potential loan deal.
- Tottenham have entered the race to sign AC Milan striker and reported Newcastle target Krzysztof Piatek, according to the Guardian.
- The Chronicle claim Newcastle were showing interest in Blackburn star Bradley Dack in the build up to the January transfer window – but say any move has been delayed after the player suffered a serious knee injury.
- The club have released a fitness update ahead of Saturday’s trip to Wolves after the latest pictures from training were posted on the clubs official website today – Read more here.