A round-up of today’s NUFC news and gossip:
- Newcastle duo Matt Ritchie and Jonjo Shelvey have signed contract extensions to keep them at the club until 2023 – Full story here.
- Steve Bruce has confirmed there’s a clause in Federico Fernandez’s contract that allows us to extend it by another year – and has also shared an update on Manquillo and Matty Longstaff’s future – See his comments here.
- Allan Saint-Maxmin has been declared fit for tomorrow’s trip to Southampton – but Andy Carroll looks set to miss out once again – See full injury update here
- Steve Bruce believes Miguel Almiron is now ‘arguably our best player’ after moving into his ‘best position’; the number 10 role – Read his comments here.
- TalkSPORT’s Super Computer has predicted where every team will finish in the final 2019/20 Premier League table – See it here.
- Former Mag Massaido Haidara claims he’d love to come back ‘home’ to Newcastle United – 7 years after Alan Pardew brought him to St James’ Park – Read his comments here.
- After being ‘offered’ to NUFC and turned down by Steve Bruce in January, Cenk Tosun’s loan spell with Crystal Palace has been ended early after a serious knee injury.