A round-up of today’s NUFC news and gossip:
- Newcastle United have confirmed Martin Dubravka will be out for ‘at least’ a month after suffering a knee injury – although Sky Sports think he’ll be sidelined for more like ‘6-8 weeks’ – Full story here.
- According to reports in his homeland, Miguel Almiron has received interest from Arsenal and Inter Milan – Full story here.
- The Athletic claim Mike Ashley could hand Steve Bruce a budget of ‘£60-£80m’ to spend on the ‘right players’ – Full story here.
- Allan Saint-Maximin has been at it again on social media, this time sharing a hilarious video of him swooning over Jamaal Lascelles at the club’s training ground – Watch it here!
- According to reports in Spain, Newcastle are competing with Sevilla for the signature of Verona star Koray Günter after scouting him ‘several times’ this season – Full story here
- Kevin Mbabu has hinted he contributed to his own downfall at Newcastle United, revealing some of the ‘mistakes’ he made as a young teen on Tyneside – Full story here.
- Following the Coronavirus outbreak, non-football appearances, informal events, meetings and public engagements have been cancelled for NUFC players and staff – Full story here.
- And finally, a closer look at Javier Manquillo; the Rafa Benitez signing that’s become the club’s most improved player in the last 12 months – Read the piece in full here.