After full details for our first three Premier League games back were confirmed earlier this month, Newcastle United have now revealed more on the trio of games set to follow.
They confirm that we will face West Ham at St James’ Park live on Sky Sports on July 5th (2pm), with that set to come 4 days after our midweek trip to Bournemouth on July 1st (which will also be shown on Sky).
The other two involve a league trip to Manchester City on Wednesday July 8th (BT Sport, 6pm) and a visit to Vicarage Road a few days later, seeing us face Watford on Saturday 11th July (Amazon, 12.30pm).
Here’s full details of our next SEVEN games (six league games plus the *FA Cup clash with Man City):
- June 21 (Sunday): Newcastle vs Sheffield Utd – 2pm – Sky Sports
- June 24 (Wednesday): Newcastle vs Aston Villa – 6pm – BT Sport
- June 28 (Sunday): Newcastle vs Man City (*FA Cup) – 6.30pm – BBC One
- July 1 (Wednesday): Bournemouth vs Newcastle – 6pm – Sky Sports
- July 5 (Sunday): Newcastle vs West Ham – 2pm – Sky Sports
- July 8 (Wednesday): Man City vs Newcastle – 6pm – BT Sport
- July 11 (Saturday): Watford vs Newcastle – 12.30pm – Amazon
With full details now released for 6 of our 9 remaining Premier League games, the only fixtures left to be scheduled/announced are Spurs (H), Brighton (A) & Liverpool (H).
So, plenty football to watch for us on TV over the coming month, but 7 games in 21 days promises to be a tough ask for a team that’s suffered its fair share of injuries this season.
Let’s hope our squad can cope!