Today’s top stories and transfer gossip – 15th July, 2021:
- According to the Shields Gazette, Newcastle are optimistic Joe Willock will fly to Tyneside over the coming days to complete a second loan move from Arsenal, with the report stating we have even got flights provisionally booked – Full story here.
- Season ticket renewals are now up and running at Newcastle United ahead of the 2021/22 season, with prices frozen from 2019/20 and the deadline for existing ST holders set at Friday 23rd July – See more here.
- Brentford have agreed a £13.5m deal to sign Kristoffer Ajer, meaning the long-term NUFC target will not be arriving at St James’ Park this summer – Full story here.
- The Mail’s Craig Hope is reporting that Steve Bruce has been handed a measly £10m budget, with two midfielders and a left-sided CB high on his priority list – Full story here.
- Hope also reveals that Mike Ashley looks set to adopt a new transfer policy this summer, demanding that we only sign players aged 24 and under – Full story here.
- Former Mag Papiss Cisse has told Sky Sports that he’s planning to secure a surprise return to the Premier League this summer – Full story here.
Follow us on Twitter (@NUFCBlogcouk) and on Facebook HERE