Relegation rivals Norwich have appointed Dean Smith as their new manager following the sacking of Daniel Farke.
Smith arrives just days after he was relieved of his duties at Aston Villa, with this coming after his former side lost six games in a row.
Norwich currently lie bottom of the Premier League and level on five points with Newcastle United, leaving us both five point adrift from safety.
We’re just 11 games into the new season, yet this is the FIFTH change in manager already this term.
See them in full below:
- Xisco Munoz (Watford) sacked and replaced by Claudio Ranieri
- Nuno (Spurs) sacked and replaced by Antonio Conte
- Steve Bruce (Newcastle) sacked and replaced by Eddie Howe
- Dean Smith (Aston Villa) sacked and replaced by Steven Gerrard
- Daniel Farke (Norwich) sacked and replaced by Dean Smith
Let’s hope the new manager boost we receive is greater than Norwich under Smith, with the Canaries winning their first game of the season at Brentford last time out.