THIS SITE IS OWNED AND OPERATED BY LIQUID MEDIA MARKETING LIMITED.
LIQUID MEDIA MARKETING LIMITED IS A COMPANY REGISTERED IN ENGLAND UNDER THE NUMBER 11972782
The registered address is 4 Widecombe Avenue, Stafford, ST17 0HX
WHAT DATA WE COLLECT
We collect both non-personal and personal data on an ongoing basis.
- IP address
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Demographic details
- Behavioural data (what you are interacting with on our site)
- Device data (e.g. Phone, desktop, tablet)
- Web browser details, operating system data, date and time stamps.
We collect your personal data in various ways:
- directly from you, when you sign up for our services and when you browse our sites
- personal data we generate about you, e.g. personal data we use to authenticate you, or personal data in the form of your IP address or your preferences
- personal data we collect from third parties, e.g. personal data that helps us to combat fraud or which we collect, with your permission, when you interact with your social media accounts
Your personal information is not collected from you automatically, simply as a result of your accessing this web site. It is only collected on a voluntary basis, resulting from your own input of this information. The only information that is collected automatically when you access this web site is the IP address of the computer that you are using. For more information on IP addresses, please see below.
We will also collect information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, web-browser details, operating system details, and your activities whilst on the Website together with information about other websites that you have visited either before or after you have entered onto the Website.
If you register your personal details with this web site, it is only known Liquid Media Marketing Limited and the companies it owns, data processors who are contracted to LIQUID MEDIA MARKETING only where there is specific need to process the data, THE OTHER WEBSITES WITHIN THE LIQUID MEDIA MARKETING GROUP and IF YOU EXPLICITLY CONSENT, THIRD PARTY PARTNER BRANDS. If you choose to register, LIQUID MEDIA MARKETING will request information such as your name, email address, address, telephone number or other contact details as required. This information will then be held by LIQUID MEDIA MARKETING as it is necessary for LIQUID MEDIA MARKETING to carry out the services for which you registered. LIQUID MEDIA MARKETING also use this information to improve the function of the web site and to prevent any abuse to the web site. This information will not be kept indefinitely, only for the statutory period allowed under the Data Protection Act 2018 (as amended).
LIQUID MEDIA MARKETING will also keep any correspondence you send whether by email or standard mail. This correspondence will not be kept indefinitely, only for the statutory period allowed under the Data Protection Act 2018 (as amended).
HOW IS YOUR DATA USED?
We use personal data collected through our sites and apps only when we have a valid reason and the legal grounds to do so. We determine the legal grounds based on the purposes for which we have collected your personal data.
The legal ground may be one of the following:
- Consent: For example, where you have provided your consent to receive marketing emails from us. You can withdraw your consent at any time. In the case of marketing emails you can withdraw your consent by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the email or by emailing [email protected]
- Performance of a contract with you (or in order to take steps prior to entering into a contract with you): For example, where you have purchased a product from us and we need to use your contact details and payment data in order to process your order and deliver your product.
- Compliance with law: In some cases, we may have a legal obligation to use or keep your personal data.
- Our legitimate interests: Where it is necessary for us to understand our readers, promote our services and operate our sites and apps efficiently for the creation, publication and distribution of content online. Examples of when we rely on our legitimate interests to use your personal data include:
- when we analyse what content has been viewed on our sites, so that we can understand how they are used and improve our content
- to carry out marketing analyses to better understand your interests and preferences so that we can make our marketing more relevant to your interests and preferences. This includes when we promote our own products and services. For example, we look at what you have viewed on our sites or what products have bought. You can opt out from having your personal data used for marketing analyses by emailing [email protected]
- to show you personalised advertising by identifying your interests and to create “segments” of particular types of audiences so that we may show you advertisements that may be more relevant to your interests and the ‘’segments’’ you may be in. These ‘’segments’’ are also used to inform the building of custom audiences so that we can identify our audience across third party websites, such as social media platforms like Facebook.
- for internal administrative purposes related to when you use our services – such as our accounting and records – and to make you aware of any changes to our services
- to collect and log IP addresses to improve the website and monitor website usage
- to personalise our services (for example, so you can sign in) by remembering your settings, and recognising you when you sign in on different devices
- enabling you to share our content with others using social media or email
- when responding to your queries and to resolve complaints
WHO WE SHARE YOUR DATA WITH
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. These companies may use aggregated information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, please see: http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp
All the information that LIQUID MEDIA MARKETING sites collect via the web site or correspondence is used to help LIQUID MEDIA MARKETING understand more about who uses the web site and to help improve the web site and the services that it offers. It will also help LIQUID MEDIA MARKETING to send communications to you that may be of interest.
We do share information about users with third parties order to promote, sell or enhance the products and services we provide but we only disclose such information in an aggregated or anonymised form so that the information is incapable of identifying you as an individual, unless you have given us prior consent to do so. We take the privacy of our users very seriously, we do not rent, sell or share your personal data with other people without gaining your consent to do so. However, in limited circumstances, your personal data may be passed to a third party in any one of these circumstances without explicit consent:-
- If Liquid Media Marketing Limited have a duty to do so or if the law allows or requires Liquid Media Marketing Limited to do so;
- If Liquid Media Marketing Limited or its assets are sold to or purchased by another company or person;
- To affiliated businesses or subsidiary or parent companies of Liquid Media Marketing Limited.
- If Liquid Media Marketing Limited wishes to or is required to pass on your information to a third party in these limited circumstances, it will send an email notice and give you the opportunity to opt-out.
Liquid Media Marketing Limited may use the personal information that you have provided to contact you by any of the methods which you input. If you have provided us with your email, you will be added to Liquid Media Marketing newsletter database and you will receive content, news and additional information about new services, features or products from the site your signed up via in the Liquid Media Marketing group and other sites within Liquid Media Marketing group. If you do not want to be contacted in this way then please click where indicated when you are completing any of the online forms where you initially input your personal details, by changing your personal details on the [“personal details”] page when you are logged on to the web site, or by contacting Liquid Media Marketing Limited via the contact page at any time after submitting your personal details.
As the Internet is a global network, there may be instances when your personal data travels across international borders. This may include transfers outside the EU and the EEA. If you do voluntarily input any personal information via this web site or send correspondence, then in doing so you are authorising Liquid Media Marketing Limited to transfer your personal data in this way.
When you log into our website, we may share information that we collect from you, such as your email (in hashed, pseudonymous form), IP address, or information about your browser or operating system, with our partner LiveRamp. LiveRamp uses this information to create an online identification code for the purpose of recognizing you on your device. This code does not contain any of your identifiable personal data and cannot be used to re-identify you. We place this code in our cookie and allow it to be used for online and cross-channel advertising. It may be shared with our advertising partners and other third party advertising companies globally for the purpose of enabling interest-based content or targeted advertising throughout your online experience (e.g. web, email, connected devices, and in-app, etc). These third parties may in turn use this code to link demographic or interest-based information you have provided in your interactions with them. You have the right to express a choice regarding our sharing of this data with LiveRamp for the above purposes, of the creation of this code, or of our sharing of the code with our advertising partners.
When you use our website, we share information that we may collect from you, such as your email (in hashed, de-identified form), IP address or information about your browser or operating system, with our partner, LiveRamp Inc and its group companies (‘LiveRamp’). LiveRamp may drop a cookie on your browser or directly in our emails and match your shared information to their on- and offline marketing databases and those of its advertising partners to create a link between your browser and information in those other databases. Similarly, when you use our mobile apps, we may also share hashed and de-identified email addresses, mobile device ID, location data, and advertising identifiers with LiveRamp, which uses that information to create a link between your mobile device and its databases. This link may be shared by our partners globally for the purpose of enabling interest-based content or advertising throughout your online experience (e.g. cross device, web, email and in app etc.) by third parties unaffiliated with our website. These third parties may in turn link further demographic or interest-based information to your browser. You have the right to exercise your rights under GDPR including opting out of LiveRamp’s Cookie or Mobile Identifiers and can easily do so by clicking on this link: https://your-rights.liveramp.uk/home
Other parties include:
- ESB Connect Limited (http://privacy.esbconnect.com/)
- Lotame (https://www.lotame.com/about-lotame/privacy/lotames-products-services-privacy-policy/)
If you choose to enter a competition and promotion on a website owned and operated by Liquid Media Marketing which co-branded with another brand/partner, we will also provide the data to that brand/partner. In this case we make it known to you at the point you submit your personal data and you withdraw your consent at any point after.
From time to time, our marketing communications may feature content from third party brands. We will not share personal data with these brands, without your explicit consent.
HOW AND WHY WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
With consent, we use data to:
– analyse user cohorts and behaviours across our website; we build aggregated audiences around key attributes and behaviours.
– facilitate targeted advertising on sites owned by Liquid Media Marketing limited to provide relevant advertisements to you and to make effective use of advertising inventory.
We facilitate the above functions by using advertising technology providers:
MARKETING SERVICE PROVIDERS
We will share your data with the Marketing Services Providers listed below, who will use it for a variety of direct marketing, testing, research & product development purposes. Marketing Services Providers carry out data profiling. They will combine your data with data they get from other sources (including public sources) and use it to create “predictive models”. Marketing Services Providers use these models to try to predict behaviour and preferences (e.g. how likely you are to buy a holiday online or take a particular type of holiday) or likely circumstances (e.g. whether you are eligible for a particular credit card).
Marketing Services Providers will also try to match and then link your data with data that they receive about you from other sources, to make sure that the data they hold about you is correct (e.g. to check whether you have recently moved address).
They share your data, including the profiled data they have created about you, primarily to:
- help organisations better understand the likely characteristics of their customers (and find others like them);
- improve the relevancy and appropriateness of an organisation’s marketing to its customers (e.g. offers, its products and services); and
- help them communicate with their customers more effectively offline and online. This may mean that you receive tailored advertising via direct mail or when you visit a website.
ESB CONNECT LIMITED
Cookies are small text files that are transferred from a web site by your web browser and stored on your computer. The cookie is then used by that web site to remember who you are from your last visit to that web site. The information that the cookie holds will typically consist of the domain name of where the cookie came from, how long the cookie will remain on your computer before it expires and a unique value assigned to the cookie which is made up of a randomly generated number. A Cookie may also contain your “log in” information that will allow you to log in automatically when visiting the web site. Cookies are not computer programs, they cannot read any information from your hard drive and they do not disseminate viruses.
You can set your web browser to reject cookies, though please be aware that the Liquid Media Marketing Limited web site may not function correctly if you do this.
For more information about cookies, including how to disable them, please go to www.allaboutcookies.org.
Some of the web pages of the web site may contain “clear gifs” or “web beacons”. These are used to count the number of users who access those pages and only collect information relating to the time, date and the page that was visited. They do not carry any personal information and are only used to track how effectively certain aspects of the web site are performing.
HOW WE MAY CONTACT YOU
Marketing communications and editorial newsletters
Where you have given us your email address and or phone number, we may send you marketing communications containing news and content we think may interest you. This from time to time may contain offers from brands we partner with.
If you have given us explicit consent to do so, we may additionally send you communication purely featuring content from brands and partners we work with which we believe is relevant to you, in this case your permission would have been gained. Depending on your marketing preferences, this may be by email, phone, SMS or post.
You can decide not to receive these emails at any time and will be able to “unsubscribe” directly by clicking a link in the email or via emailing [email protected]
Sometimes we may contact you for market research purposes, for example about a survey. You can opt out from being contacted in this way by emailing [email protected]
Responding to your queries or complaints
If you have raised a query or a complaint with us, we may contact you to answer your query or to resolve your complaint.
The IP address of the computer you use to access this web site is automatically provided by your browser each time you view the web site. If you provide any personal information via this web site then the IP address of the computer you are using at the time you provide this information will be stored by Liquid Media Marketing Limited. IP addresses may be used by Liquid Media Marketing Limited for various reasons, including but not limited to differentiating between users from different geographical locations or to help with technical problems that may relate to certain groups of IP addresses.
CUSTOMER AND CITIZEN DATA RIGHTS
As prescribed within data protection regulations, you have specific rights connected to the provision of your personal data to Liquid Media Marketing using this website. These include your rights to request we:
- confirm to you what personal data we may hold about you, if any, and for what purposes
- change the consent which you have provided to us in relation to your personal data
- correct any inaccurate or incomplete personal data which we may hold about you
- provide you with a complete copy of your personal data for you to move elsewhere
- stop the processing of your personal data, whilst an objection from you is being resolved
- permanently erase all your personal data promptly, and confirm to you that this has been done (there may be reasons why we may be unable to do this). Please note that the right to erasure is not an absolute right and should you wish to be removed from marketing lists, your email/telephone/address will be held on file as suppression to ensure we honour your unsubscribe request.
If Liquid Media Marketing does not address your request, or fails to provide you with a valid reason why we have been unable to do so, you have the right to contact the Information Commissioner’s Office to make a compliant. They can be contacted via their website (www.ico.org.uk) or by telephone 0303 123 1113.
HOW SECURE IS MY PERSONAL INFORMATION?
The security of your personal information is very important to Liquid Media Marketing Limited and it takes all steps it deems reasonably necessary to ensure such security. However, the transmission of data over Internet cannot be guaranteed to be completely secure and failsafe. As such, Liquid Media Marketing Limited is not able to warrant or guarantee the complete security of any personal information that you provide and it is important that you are aware that providing any such information is done so entirely at your own risk.
Liquid Media Marketing Limited
4 Widecombe Avenue
Updated April 2021