A round up of all of today’s news & transfer gossip:
- Rafa Benitez has been offered the chance to sign Stoke City midfielder Joe Allen according to the Chronicle – however the Spaniard is expected to pass up on the opportunity – Full story here.
- According to the Chronicle, Crystal Palace have now registered and interest in signing Aleksandar Mitrovic this summer – Full story here.
- Long-term NUFC target Joshua King has hinted that he could leave Bournemouth this summer after growing frustrated by Eddie Howe’s inability to play him in his favoured position – Full story here.
- The Chronicle have revealed FIVE areas Rafa Benitez plans to strengthen at Newcastle United this summer – Read full story here.
- A year on from a summer full of rumours and missed targets, we’ve looked back on some of the biggest bullets NUFC dodged in the summer of 2017; including one who could be facing jail! – See them all here.
- According to Colombian outlet ‘El Espectador’, Newcastle are one of several Premier League sides interesting in signing Jackson Martinez – the striker who is now available on a free despite completing a £38m move to China in 2016 – Full story here.
- And finally, Simon has wrote a piece on Tammy Abraham – the striker he feels Benitez could be set to finally sign this summer – Full story here.