Today’s round up of all NUFC related transfer talk:
- The Chronicle have revealed that new striker target Lucas Perez has made it known that he is ‘ready to talk’ to NUFC ahead of a potential move from Arsenal – IF an acceptable offer is made by the Magpies.
- Liverpool striker Danny Ings has been identified as a ‘potential target’ for Rafa Benitez this summer according to The Chronicle.
- Chief Sports Writer for The Chronicle Lee Ryder has confirmed Newcastle’s interest in Atletico Madrid attacker Angel Correa – claiming Newcastle are considering moves for him OR Arsenal’s Lucas Perez.
- A trio of previously linked players won’t be arriving at St. James’ Park this summer, with Montpellier’s Ryad Boudebouz on the verge of a move to Real Betis, whilst Manchester City duo Fernando and Jesus Navas are set for moves to Galatasaray and Sevilla respectively.
- Zinedine Zidane is prepared to offload recently reported NUFC target Lucas Vazquez and the player won’t rule out a move (AS).
- The full details of Mikel Merino’s move to Newcastle have been revealed, with The Chronicle confirming that NUFC have paid £2.7M for the loan deal, with a permanent fee of a further £6.5million set up for next summer.
(Fancy writing for us? Send any articles/ideas over to us at NUFCblogsubmissions@gmail.com & we’ll get back to you!)