A round-up of today’s NUFC news and gossip:
- Steve Bruce has confirmed that Andy Carroll and Allan Saint-Maximin should take their places on the bench against Brighton tomorrow – but 4 players look set to miss out – Full story here.
- The FA have revealed what Peter Beardsley said to NUFC U-23 players after he was found guilty of ‘racist and abusive language’ – Full story here.
- Steve Bruce has hinted at a surprise new role for Joelinton following Andy Carroll’s return from injury, suggesting he could out wide at some stage – Full story here.
- Charlie Nicholas and Mark Lawrenson have revealed their weekly Premier League predictions, and they’re both backing us to win at St James’ Park for the first time this season – Full story here.
- Some striking Christian Atsu stats have emerged following his impressive start to the season, with one highlighting that he’s been one of the most creative players outside the top 6 so far – Full story here.
- And finally, we’ve predicted the NUFC side that looks likely to start against Brighton tomorrow following Steve Bruce’s latest injury update – See it here.