A round-up of today’s NUFC news and gossip:
- According to an ‘exclusive’ from The Times, ALL games in England could be played behind closed doors from TODAY onwards, with plans set to be put in place for fans following the coronavirus outbreak – Full story here.
- The Premier League could also come under ‘huge pressure’ to postpone all games this weekend if THREE Leicester City players ‘showing signs’ of the virus test positive – Full story here.
- Danny Rose has given a ‘brutally honest’ assessment of his performances for Newcastle so far, revealing why he feels he’s been well below his best – Full story here.
- Newcastle have today been linked with a move for Bundesliga left-back Jamilu Collins, who looks set to leave Paderborn this summer – Full story here.
- Jacob Murphy has opened up about his future at Newcastle United, insisting he’s excited to return this summer in a bid to impress Steve Bruce over pre-season – Read his in-depth interview here.
- According to Alex Bruce, his dad is pushing Allan Saint-Maximin to work on his consistency, fitness level and his ability to the ‘ugly side’ of the game – Full story here.
- The Athletic report that Newcastle are in the market for a striker and ‘box-to-box’ midfielder this summer, with Bruce eyeing ‘quality over quantity’ and ‘two or three’ new signings – Full story here.
- And finally, a closer look at Mike Ashley’s sudden change of approach in recent weeks after THREE senior players signed new deals at Newcastle United. Is Bruce winning him over? – Read our piece in full here.