Well look no further as NUFC blog have teamed up with Paddy Power to offer you the chance of winning a prize which could be a £10 Amazon Voucher, a copy of Football Manager 2016 or a Newcastle shirt of your choosing (home/away/third kit). There’s even a prize if there isn’t a winner and that prize is Danny Dyer’s Funniest Football Foul-Ups on DVD.
So what do you have to do to enter? Well it’s actually really simple. You will see a picture below of a goal split into six areas. All you have to do is pick a letter from A-F and leave a comment below telling us which area you are selecting. Then it’s just a matter of counting the goals. If a goal is scored in, for example, area B the first eligible person to pick ‘B’ will win a prize.
This competition will run for a maximum of five goals so if the first goal is scored in area B and the next goal is scored in area C then those who selected areas B and C will win. Goals scored by both Newcastle and Stoke count although hopefully it will only be Newcastle ones we’re looking at!
Goals do stack up so if two goals are scored in ‘B’ the prize increases. If one goal is scored in a selected area the prize will be a £10 Amazon Voucher. If two goals are scored in the same area the prize will be the Football Manager game and if three goals are scored in the same area the prize will be the Newcastle shirt.
If no goals are scored then everyone who has had a go will be put into a draw for a chance to win Danny Dyer’s Funniest Football Foul-Ups on DVD.
Competition sponsored by Paddy Power
Here is a reminder of the rules of the game and those that can enter.
· Each player is only allowed one square, no multiples
· Entries will not be accepted from blog owner, contributor or employees of Paddy Power
· Squares will be allocated to the first six people to comment on available squares
· The BBC’s definition of which square the ball went into is final, this can be found here.
· Prizes are subject to availability
· Only one prize per square
· Only the first 5 goals are counted
· UK entries only
· If the match score is 0-0 the first to comment on the original post will win the booby prize, a Danny Dyer Football Foul-Ups DVD