A round up of all of today’s NUFC news and gossip:
- After a poll was put up on Twitter asking fans if they will boycott December’s home game with Wolves, a stunning 79% said they WOULD boycott – with just 21% of NUFC fans voting against this – Full story here.
- According to The Chronicle, Newcastle will have to fend off interest in Jamaal Lascelles this winter, with both Spurs and Chelsea considering a January move – Full story here.
- Rafa Benitez has sent a rallying call to fans ahead of Saturday’s game with Watford, asking supporters to be behind the team from start to finish and help us towards our first win of the season – Full story here.
- Despite claims yesterday that Sebastien Haller was Benitez’s ‘top target’ ahead of the January window, The Chronicle report that we’ve also got our eye on fellow Frankfurt forward Luka Jovic – Full story here.
- According to reports in Italy, Newcastle may now make a January move for Italian international Mattia Destro – with Rafa Benitez now on alert after Bologna’s decision to cash in on the striker in the new year – Full story here.
- Rangers chairman Dave King has vowed to sue Mike Ashley’s Sports Direct for ‘overdue payments’ – with the NUFC owner showing his true colours in the world of football once again – Full story here.
- According to the Northern Echo’s Scott Wilson, Rafa Benitez is a ‘long-standing admirer’ of Watford striker Troy Deeney – Full story here.
- The Chronicle’s Mark Douglas has stated that it’s his ‘understanding’ that Salomon Rondon is ‘unlikely’ to sign permanently at NUFC once his loan deal ends – with Ashley blocking this over the summer on ‘financial grounds’ – Full story here.
- And finally, THREE changes Rafa Benitez could be considering ahead of Saturday’s crucial clash with Watford at St James’ Park – Full story here.