A round up of all of today’s NUFC news and gossip:
- After failing to get a single point in our last 11 attempts, last night’s win against Burnley was the first time in SIX years we have won a game on a Monday night in the Premier League – Full story here.
- TalkSPORT’s Adrian Durham has made ridiculous claims about Aleksandar Mitrovic, claiming the Fulham striker could get in any team in the world aside from Newcastle and Barcelona’s – Read his incredible quotes here.
- A stunning stat emerged as I was watching the build up to last night’s win at Burnley, with Sky Sports revealing that Mo Diame has made more tackles in 2018 than any other player in the Premier League – Full story here.
- Sol Campbell looks set to be in the opposition dugout at St James’ Park next week – with reports today that he’s set to become Macclesfield’s new manager ahead of their Checktrade trophy clash with our U-23’s a week today – Full story here.
- After sending scouts to watch him on several occasions already this season, it’s been confirmed that club officials went to watch Bordeaux star Francois Kamano yet again over the weekend – a player I can see us signing in January – See why here.
- Federico Fernandez believes Jonjo Shelvey is ‘the best passer of the ball in the Premier League’, claiming that he always thinks quicker than other on the pitch – Full story here.
- After a torrid spell at Newcastle, it’s hard to believe that Luuk De Jong has been one of the most prolific strikers in Europe over the past couple of seasons – and he’s just gone and scored an incredible overhead kick – Watch it here.
- And finally, our player ratings in full following last night’s well deserved 2-1 win away to Burnley – See player from all 13 players involved here.