A round-up of today’s NUFC news and gossip:
- Newcastle United have confirmed that our FA Cup quarter final with Man City will kick off at 7pm on Saturday 21st March – with it set to be shown live on BBC One.
- US boxing legend Floyd Mayweather has told interested parties to get in touch when asked if he’s keen to buy Newcastle United – Watch his interview here.
- According to an ‘exclusive’ from the Sun, Everton are eyeing a summer move for Allan Saint-Maximin – Full story here.
- Steve Bruce is interested in Gateshead-born talent Hayden Coulson following his impressive season at Middlesbrough – Full story here.
- According to the Athletic, there’s an ‘option’ to extend Jonjo Shelvey’s NUFC contract by at least another year once his extension expires in 2023 – Full story here.
- Andy Carroll is the latest to make a mockery of claims there’d been a row between Steve Bruce and Allan Saint-Maximin last week – See his amusing comment on Instagram here.
- An alarming stat has emerged from Saturday’s win over Southampton, revealing that Matt Ritchie made just EIGHT successful passes all game – Read more here.
- And finally, a closer look at Dwight Gayle; the man who missed many chances on Saturday but keeps getting into good positions – Read piece in full here.