Today’s round up of all NUFC related transfer talk:
- Claims from Italy that Pepe Reina has agreed personal terms with Newcastle. It is believed the 34-year-old goalkeeper will now take some time to decide between staying in Naples or being reunited with Rafa Benitez in the Premier League.
- L’Equipe claim that Newcastle have made a £10.4m bid for Senegal winger Ismaila Sarr. The 19-year-old currently plays for Metz in France.
- Big news from Portugal today, with O’Jogo claiming that NUFC have had a £12m bid accepted for Sporting Lisbon centre-back Ruben Semedo after club officials travelled to Portugal to push through a deal.
- Newcastle have also been linked with a move for Manchester City centre-back Eliaquim Mangala, with the Chronicle claiming that the club will step up their interest in the Frenchman with a £12m bid in the ‘coming days’.
- An update on Tammy Abraham’s possible loan move to Tyneside, with The Sun claiming that Newcastle have moved to the front of the queue for the promising striker after offering to pay all of his £25,000 wages.
- Injury-hit winger Rolando Aarons has been assured by Rafa Benitez that he is part of his plans ahead of the upcoming 2017/18 season in the Premier League.